BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MY DREAMS


Music is what I'm build from. Never did anyone think music was my life, but i was born wit the rythm of music in my blood. I love all types of music. I also love to sing and dance. I hope bye JULY of 2012 I will be attending FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY. FULL SAIL is my dream college. I wanna study music management. I want to be able to help underground artist come out and speak to the world. As i succeed in my career I want to run my own businesses. I wanna be able to proved a fun and healthy place for teenagers to have fun; like teenage clubs, I also want to open regluar clubs and dance studios. Another thing i want to have is a track for legal street racing. So i have a dream and it all has to do with music. :D

0 comments: